Photos All Photos (10)
I've been hearing alot about this relatively new restaurant in SM Mall of Asia. They say they serve Filipino dishes with a twist. It's called Manam, and though I don't have the slightest idea why it's called such, I bet they serve foods that are malinamnam (tasty).
Inside it, the interiors would say alot about it, too. Though there'a a Filipino vibe from wood theme, it's modern and fresh to look at.
Going into Manam's menu, on the first page, they explained how their serving works, which by the way is a good strategy:
- Small: good for 1
- Medium: good for 3
- Large: good for 6
Since I came with my extended family, we chose a combination of mediums and large. We had the ff:
1. Crispy Belly-cious Kawali- Php 280, medium. Good to say it's really crispy and was served with strips of green mangoes. It came with lechon sauce and bagoong.
2. Crisp Pork Binagoongan- Php 358, medium. Their Binagoongan was just like their Kawali, only this time the bed of sauce. Actually, it's almost the same so you can try any of them.
3. House Crispy Sisig- Php 385, large. They have several sisig in their menu but chose this relatively cheaper one. It's saucy and I liked it. I need not add my favorite Mayo on this. Or maybe they combined it with mayo already. Anyhow, it's sooo good.
4. Sinigang Na beef watermelon- Php 405, medium. The best! Gotta try it to know what I'm saying.
5. & 6. Peking fried chicken- Php 545 and Chicken Inasal- Php 545. Comparing, I like better the chicken inasal. So go for this one.