Skillets and Grill
Photos All Photos (14)
Skillet and Grill, I should say, is really a gem down South. This restaurant has been in BF Resort Village for the longest time. I remember, as a child, it's a favorite place to buy pancit and other menu for a party.
After so many years on hiatus, they're now back with refurbished exteriors and improved interiors. From a bungalow, I remember, it now has a second floor.
I've tried there twice already since its "rebirth'. And both times, I was satisfied. This document was my second already and here's what we had plus my comments:
1. Onion Rings (Php 108)- good for sharing- Crispy! It's served with ketchup-mayo sauce and enjoyed every bite.
2. Boneless Chicken's (Php 208)- a good try, too. Two 1/4 chicken served in their yummy white sauce. Even after the chicken's gone, it's still enjoyable 'licking' off the remnants. If they have bread, I could have sworn to wipe it off with that, too.
3. Squid Alajillo (Php 168) recommended by their in-house chef. I don't particularly enjoy squid if it's not calamari. So I rely on my family's approval of these squishy squid. It's good, they say.
4. Pork Sisig with Egg (Php 158)- Sinful but irresistable!
5. Beef Salpicao (Php 199) served with native vinegar. It's a surprisingly good combination.
Really worth a try to be in Skillet. It's very homey, too. Plus the chef-owner said they haven't changed the menu since then. Bravo!